Saturday, April 20, 2013

Welcome!



Start Burst Design & Graphics is a company that can provide to you the completion of a simple to the most challenging tasks for your Home and Business needs. I support any type of business; profit, non-profit, home business, small business, to corporate 500 companies. 

My company was designed to help make your ideas come alive. I offer a very wide variety of subjects I can offer; from Start-Up Design & Business Help, Graphic Design, Home and Business Organization, Painting & Restoration, and Software & Hardware Training, Restoration and any Design or Idea needs.

I also offer Business/ Social Media Promoting, Social Media Page training and Set-up, Business Resources, Business Organization, and... NEWLY added: Business Product Reviews :) which is where you send a sample of your product to my company and I review it and give you and other s a Honest but a promising review :)

Everything I have to offer but not limited to you can find with the The About page and examples of my work in My portfolio Section.
If there is something you think is impossible I do my best in making the impossible become the possible.
Thank You!

Jessica L. Lovato
Owner
Graphics / Web Designer
Home & Business Organizer

My FaceBook Portfolio Web Page is:
http://www.facebook.com/StarBrustDesignandGraphics

No comments:

Post a Comment